FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) is a simple app that helps you share your phone’s internet connection with other devices. Using FoxFi you can create a WiFi hotspot or share your mobile internet using USB or Bluetooth. Created by FoxFi Software, this is one of the most popular tethering apps in the Android app store.
This free to download app is available on Google Play and can be used by anyone with an Android phone. Users can also download the APK file from external sites to download FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) on their smartphones.
Even though it’s an app specifically developed for smartphones, you can download and install FoxFi on your PC. Our simple step by step tutorial provides the easiest and fastest way to get FoxFi for computers.
Downloading and Installing FoxFi (WiFi Tether w/o Root) For PC
- Before you can download FoxFi on your PC you first need to install an Android emulator. Like the name suggests, the emulator creates an artificial Android platform and allows you run apps on your PC. Bluestacks is one of the most reliable and trusted Android emulators out there. Go to their official website to download the Bluestacks installation file for free.
- Once downloaded click on the installation file to get Bluestacks on your computer. Follow the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Click Bluestacks App Player icon on your desktop to open the software.
- Once at the interface, click on the search button and type in FoxFi in the search bar. This activates a button below. Click the button to proceed to the following step.
- This opens up a login page. Enter your Google account credentials to log in.
- After the login process is complete, the Google Play page for FoxFi opens automatically on the Bluestacks interface. Start the installation process by clicking the install button.
- This completes the installation process. Now you can keep on accessing FoxFi from your PC using the Bluestacks software. Find the installed FoxFi app under the All Apps section.